Yoga classes in the KS-GYM Munich
Vinyasa Power Yoga…
…emerged in the early 80s in the U.S. It has been created for the people of the modern Western world. Vinyasa Power Yoga bridges the gap between Eastern spirituality and Western dynamism.
The Ansanas (physical exercises) are connected to a flowing and dynamic movement.
- The processes are designed so that you can simply learn.
- Discover a unique body experience and awaken a new body awareness in you.
- Experience the smooth and deep breathing flow (Vinysa flow) around you to focus on the essentials.
- A flowing and dance-like sequence allows you an even rhythm.
- The Ansanas give you strength and resolve emotional and physical blockages.
- The union of body, mind and soul is the ultimate goal
If you took part in the Power Vinyasa Yoga hour until the end, you will notice how the deep muscles were trained and it was also a good workout.
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga..
…is the first mother of Vinyasa Power Yoga. The roots of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga are in the Himalayas and started at the beginning of the 20th century. This form of yoga was first performed in the Vinyasa flow, thereby allowing flowing sequences.